Scentsy Piece by Piece Warmer
Scentsy Helps Solve the Puzzle with “Piece by Piece” Warmer
Just in time for World Autism Awareness Day on April 2nd, Scentsy’s “Piece by Piece” warmer allows Canadians to support Autism Speaks Canada. Scentsy’s decorative warmers use a 25-watt bulb to melt scented wax and provide all the benefits of a candle, without the danger of an open flame, smoke or soot.
· Scentsy will donate 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of each “Piece by Piece” warmer to Autism Speaks Canada – there is no cap!
· Colourful jigsaw pieces playfully adorn the warmer, to represent the mission of Autism Speaks: “Solving the puzzle, piece by piece”;
· Superior “scent throw” (better dissemination of fragrance within the space);
· Huge selection of 80 fragrances; over 60 stylish warmers to match any décor;
· To learn more about Scentsy’s Charitable Cause Warmers visit www.scentsyfamilyfoundation.org.
To support Autism Speaks Canada, purchase your Scentsy “Piece by Piece” warmer for $42; available now through August 31. Find a Scentsy Consultant at www.scentsy.ca
About Scentsy Inc.
Scentsy Inc. is a rapidly growing party plan company offering a variety of home fragrance products. The simplicity and value of its flagship product, scented, wickless candles heated in decorative ceramic warmers, provides a better alternative to burning wicked candles in the home and office. What began in 2004 in a 40-foot ocean container on a small sheep farm is now an international company headquartered in Meridian, Idaho. Scentsy has more than 100,000 current independent sales Consultants running home-based businesses in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, Germany and the United Kingdom.
The Piece by Piece warmer is beautiful. It is lovely to look at and of course I LOVE that Scentsy is supporting Autism Speaks with the proceeds. Well done Scentsy.
The warmer is larger and heavier than I expected it to be so it feels really well made. I love that it uses a lightbulb instead of a candle... so much safer. We tried the "Wishing Well" scentsy bar with the warmer and the scent was very light and fresh and pretty. I must admit that the scent was stronger than I expected it to be though. That being said it is just about finding the right spot for the warmer to go so the scents don't get overwhelming.
The Piece by Piece Scentsy Warmer would be a great addition to any home's decor AND support Autism Speaks. Perfect!
Thanks so much to Scentsy Canada for sending me this gorgeous product to try.